Tuesday 20 February 2024

Half an Arrow

 

 

(I can't say flowery beautifuly, Words I made for you. Just a translation of my heart)


I see a cupid

the arrow struck you and me

It still in my heart

But where’s Yours?

Now The Cupid is gone

What we will be?

 

Your love is Like a sugar rush

It keeps my heart beating

But killing me slowly

Aren’t we live to be happy

 

The world’s trembling apart

The castle that we built on December

Blend into the sea

The place you always wanted to be

 

Now that im addicted to you

That makes me so full of you

The pirates takes all my treasures away

 

All I had left, The arrows with no hearts

Should I be sober again

Maybe some things just aren’t meant to be

 

 

 

 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Silakan tinggalkan Komentar,Kritik,dan saran

luvne.com resepkuekeringku.com desainrumahnya.com yayasanbabysitterku.com